Job ID 7074
- Offered Salary 1000
- Career Level Manager
- Experience 2 Years
- Industry Management
- Qualifications Medical
Full Job Description
We are looking for a motivated Registered Nurse who thrives in delivering care in an innovative tech environment. You will support our members via telemedicine, working alongside highly acclaimed, board certified physicians. This is an ideal opportunity for those seeking a flexible opportunity to deliver primary care via telemedicine.
Press and Videos:
Virtual Tour of Forward [YouTube]
Health Moves Forward [CEO Blog Post]
Series D Funding Funds Doctor-led Programs [TechCrunch]
Forward – What Quality Healthcare Should Look Like [Mashable]
Primary Care Start-ups Vying for 170B Market [Business Insider]
The Pivot to Virtual Care [Chief Medical Officer @ Stanford Medicine]
The Meaning of Trans Broken-Arm Syndrome [USA Today]
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Remotely triage patients via our online chat-based platform
- Recommend suitable treatment plans and consider cost-effective treatment modalities, within your scope of practice
- Assist in care coordination to ensure our members are cared for in a timely manner
- Provide relevant medical and wellness education within your scope of practice
- Act as a resource for the broader care team within your scope of practice
- Create draft orders for NPs and doctors to review and approve as appropriate
- Foster loyalty among our members by contributing to the overall Forward experience
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- An RN (BSN required) with an NLC Compact License AND 2+ years of experience.
- Available and eligible for licensure in all 50 states. We will provide assistance to get you licensed in the states in which you will practice.
- Motivated by Forward’s mission to make preventive care a bigger part of patient lives, and you enjoy practicing in telemedicine care environments.
- Hardworking and detail-oriented, with the ability to problem solve, reaching out for help / support on patient cases, as needed.
- A caring, compassionate individual who enjoys helping others and providing a positive care experience in a telemedicine platform.
- Looking to work 20+ hours per week.
- Flexible with your availability and interested in working in a telemedicine environment with frequent change / product improvements.
- Someone with advanced computer skills including typing speed, email, internet research, downloading and uploading files, and working in multiple browser windows. You should be extremely comfortable using new technology and software.